2021 Pinot Grigio
Item No. WINE-21-PINGRI---  •  In Stock - Ships in 2-3 Business Days

2021 Pinot Grigio
2021 Pinot Grigio
2021 Pinot Grigio
2021 Pinot Grigio

Summer means Pinot Grigio! Get ready for picnics and barbecues and time spent with family and friends!

$18.99club price: $16.14
Add to Cart
Gift this item »

About This Item

Winemaking
100% Finger Lakes grown

100% Pinot Grigio

Aged for 5 months in stainless steel tanks.

Harvest Date: 9/18/2021
Hand Harvested & Hand Sorted
Harvest Brix: 22.0°
pH: 3.30
TA: 6.7 g/L
ABV: 12.5%
RS: 0.0%
Unfined & Unfiltered
Bottling Date: 2/14/2022
Cases Produced: 257

Tasting Notes
When I think DWC Pinot Grigio, I think refreshing and flavorful.  I think summertime and quenching my thirst with a crisp, fruit-filled delight.

Our 2021 vintage does not leave us wanting. 
It opens with bright minerality on the nose – limestone and slate cushioned with elegant, understated tropical fruit that transports us directly to the beach.  Take a sip and savor it; those tropical fruit notes move to the front of the queue: kiwi, lychee and starfruit make guest appearances on your tongue.
Keen acidity and that lovely minerality from first impression stay on this ride and satiate the palate all the way.

Drink Window:  Now – 2023 - 2024
Serving Temperature:  42° - 51°f’

Vintage Notes
Winter of 2021 gave us some surprisingly warm days and just enough snow to be protective when the temperatures dipped low.  Early spring was lovely - sunny and mostly dry with undisturbed flowering and fruit set.  Beginning in June, the summer rains arrived and persisted through August.  Once into September and more so in October, we were blessed with warm and dry weather, allowing us to round out our harvest season in good conditions.  The abundant moisture during the summer months resulted in a smaller crop but yielded very fruit-driven and expressive reds and sparkling and bright and refreshing whites and rosés.